The guys over at InsideSimRacing have finally reviewed Fanatec’s new top of the line CSW V2 servo base.
In the video, the guys put the base to the test with Fanatec’s Xbox One-compatible Universal Wheel Hub.
The ClubSport Wheel Base V2 Servo sells for 749€ in the Fanatec webshop.
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick release system to allow the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds during gameplay
- Wheel base made of CNC machined aluminum parts with anodized finish
- Rock solid: Product weight 4200 g, product dimensions (l x w x h) 210 mm x 295 mm x 150 mm
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It can hardly get more precise than this.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor plus two vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the model)
- New cooling system with big fans (also on the backside) and a huge heat sink
- Revised belt drive mechanism that’s made completely of metal and uses high quality ball bearings and European belts to deliver the smoothest, most precise force feedback possible.
- Belt tension has been increased to avoid any slip and bearings have been added or increased to minimize the drag
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- 900° of rotation which can be reduced in the Tuning menu of the attached ClubSport Steering Wheel
- Fast 500 Hz USB update rate
- Connection for two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel