Siim Annuk has released a new beta version of his Honda NSX for Assetto Corsa.
The mod includes the Japanese road-going sports car in two versions as both the NSX and the NSX-R are included.
Siim was assisted by David Dominguez who provided the physics and NeverKrash who pitched in the sounds.
– no LODs, might be heavy on the graphics
– rear view mirror is shrinked a little
– NSX-R is missing some dashboard rev lights
– NSX-R wheels are a bit low quality
– driver animations are rudimentary
Beta 2 Changelog
– Fixed collider crash when joining server
– Fixed LOD switch in the cockpit when changing FOV
– Correct NA1 gauge cluster on the NSX-R
– Speedometer is more accurate
– Improved rear light texture
– Improved wheels models
– S1 versions feature 7-spoke wheels
– Misc improvements