Historic GT & Touring Car 1.96 – Released
Team HistorX has released a new version of their massively-popular Historic GT & Touring Car mod for rFactor.
The new version comes with over 100 new liveries, revamped physics for many cars and much more as listed in the changelog below.
All in all, the massive mod contains the followin features:
- Almost 1000 liveries.
- New physics for all cars. The 65s cars have been completely redone. 76s and
- LM72 have been improved but are similar to what you found in v1.
- Improved Force Feedback (powered by RealFeel plugin).
- Realistic shifting behavior (powered by Grinding Tranny mod).
- New sounds for many of the cars.
- A lot of new cars: including a lot of models not included in GTL and hundreds of new liveries.
- New and more flexible classes system.
- Race standings support racing categories (classes) now.
- Improved user interface.
- Now ALT+TAB can be used to switch between the game and Windows Desktop.
– Over 100 new liveries.
– Installer is now able to detect Steam’s GTL version.
– Dodge challenger No 76 , team name changed to “Ray Caldwell’s Autodynamics #76” same with fullteam name line.
– both gears.ini files of the T/A minis fixed.
– corrected number of mipmaps on several textures :
– porsche 911 RSR no45 windows – porsche 911 RSR no70 windows – abarth T/A no 16 windows
– updated all corvette C3 .mas files , fixed numer of mipmaps on several textures.
– updated Porshe 911S .mas file , fixed numer of mipmaps on several textures.
– updated Cobra 427 (non GTL cars ) .mas files , fixed numer of mipmaps on several textures.
– alfa GTAm fixed cockpit textures.
– fixed maseratti typo 60 & 61 veh files, now they are using correct gauges.
– updated austin healey Hdv & gears.ini file.
– updated pantera factory hdv file
– updated porsche 911S 2.4 engine file – Updated drivers’ and other textures.
physics of All Over 2 liter class cars have been reviewed
– 66 Mustang
– 67 Mustang
– 67 Camaro
– 67 Penske Camaro – 68 Mustang
– 68 Camaro
– 68 Penske Camaro
– 69 Mustang T/A
– 69 Mustang FIA
– 70 Dodge Challenger
– 70 Plymoth ‘Cuda
– 70 Pontiac Firebird T/A – 70 Camaro Chaparral
– 71 AMC Javelin
Much more that hasn’t been included on this list…
The new version can be downloaded via torrent below, coming as a full version – It does not require past versions of the mod to be installed!
As usual, the mod comes with a GT Legends DVD check since many of the mod’s cars are based on the original versions in Simbin’s title. The check also works with Steam versions of the long-running title.
The installation & GT Legends check as well as lots of other helpful information is explained in detail in the inclosed manual that can be found here.