Historic GT & Touring Car 1.95 – Released
Last December, Team HistorX released a new version of their highly-popular Historic GT & Touring Car mod for rFactor.
Seven months later, the team still isn’t done completing their masterpiece as a new version of the mod has just been released.
The new version comes with plenty of changes as listed in the detailed changelog below, also available is a new version of the mod’s extensive manual.
Click Here for the full Changelog
—- Graphics / skins / structure —-
- Mini cooper s 1275 65, headlights, fixed transparent tape.
- Fixed skins on BMW 2800CS #11, 07 are broken in dx7 & 8, saved in wrong dx mode, alpha channel causing it.
- Elan dash, polygons in shadows problem fixed.
- Separate the FIA BOSS from the TransAm cars (different physics).
- Moved Alfa GTAm to B1.
- Moved BMW 2002ti to A2.
- Updated icons for GTAm & BMW 2002ti.
- Ferrari 330 P4 #24: this car is now a Coupe, not a Spyder.
- Alpine Wide w201 and w323:fixed class and category these two cars are not “Fictional”, but are bassed in real models.
- Cobra 98X (from Mod folder): this was not appearing in the game.
- Cobra 89 (from Mod folder):deleted duplicated skin, is the same of Cobra_89 (from the same folder).
- Now all sprites have 3 digit numbers now is easier to sort though the skins, and pick the one you want.
- Fixed ’64 Mk I Ford GT40 #9 (this is the LM Trials model) and #12 is said to be ’67 model in the skin instead of 64.
- Edited driver name in 300SLR Roadster #658 was driven by Juan Manuel Fangio.
- Fixed veh file in AMC Javelin’s The #1 from Woods racing, had a Chevrolet engine.
- Fixed Small issue with the R8 driver’s back seen from behind in the car (across the seat).
- Some of LHD Mini cockpits were showing only the texture of the GTL LCD display (the digital speedometer).
- Fixed veh on some 67 Camaros that were in the wrong year.
- Mini 1071 did appears on races which have only been selected for A0 opponents (but the 1071 is an A1).
- Fixed A110 310 banner.
- Fixed A310 midi lible , for midi libre in .veh and skin.
- The cobra 873 now is showed ingame as 289.
- Fixed Porsche 914/6 #12 Zamudio Racing has been placed in wrong place in menu. It uses 2.0 physics, but has been placed under 2.5.
- The minis 1071cc are A0, they are showed in the car selection menu as A0 and have correct A0 icon but in-circuit they were showed as A1.
- Fixed the 330 brakelights, had an error in the material settings, they were not set as “glass”.
- Fixed Capri driver/helmet, were not in the correct place.
- Fixed Simca ’76 .vehs
- Fixed mirror position in Minis.
- Fixed alpine nº 318 (1800cc wide) now it will not be selected together with the 1600cc.
- Fixed cobra helmets and the position of both driver and helmet.
- Fixed Renault 8 driver names.
- Fixed mapping on the Firebird , in the chassis, between the trunk and rear windows.
- updated materials on the Mirage’s wheels to fix CTD.
- New set of black gauges for the typo 61.
- New steering wheel textures for the typo 61.
- 3 new cockpit/cockpit_chassis for the SLR.
- New car: 70 Camaro Chaparral.
- Added vintage helmet/drives for some cars, right now the Shelby daytona’s, ferrari GTB, Elite, porsche 906.
- New skins: one typo 61, one 904, one 914 and fixed one more 3 GTO , one R8 1100, fixed various R8,two 911S, 7 ferrari GTB and some GTAm.
- New textures for the T/A wheels darker, and probably will fix the error in old ati cards.
- New shaders for all of our scratch made T/A 02 cars.
- New Mercedes SLR 772 co-driver.
- Fixed material on the Challenger’s tach.
- Porsche 904, 10K tach for the 904-8.
- Updated rims for the 911S, new set of black rims.
- Fixed position of all GT40 cockpit_chassis.
- Fixed transparency of Alpine A310 cockpit_windows.
- Fixed Dino collision model.
- Fixed position of rear wheels on some Corvettes (added two new cockpitinfo.in).
- Pantera #84 was named ingame as Private instead of Factory.
- Fixed 914 vehs files, all 2.0 were showed ingame as 2.5.
- Fixed some 911 vehs files, ingame were showing 011 instead of 911.
- Fixed a lot of veh files because there was no distinction between engine versions in opponents tab (904, Camaro 67, A110,Mustang 67, Simcas, Renault..).
- New chassis for the Renault 8 1100cc.
- New cockpit for the Renault 8.
- Fixed some GTO veh files, because of incorrect team name.
- Shelby Mustang ’66 moved to A3.
- Shelby Mustang ’67 & ’68 moved to A4.
- Ford Mustang and Falcon moved to A3.
- Ferari Dino moved to A2 except the Le Mans version.
- Ferari Dino LM moved to B1 updated icon.
- fixed .veh name on one BMW LM.
- Fixed one material on BD4 rims.
- fixed UV mapping on left mirrors on some corvettes.
- fixed flickering on escort’s spoilers.
—- Physics —-
- Engine compression values for TransAm cars (except Camaros), Corvettes and GT40s adjusted at lower revs.
- Alfa GTAm setup update.
- 2002ti setup upgrade.
- Mini 1071 clutch not slipping anymore.
- Alpine a110 1100 engine/gbox adjustment.
- Austin Healey 3000 gearbox ratios for a four speeder config.
- Most of TransAms (69 Stang, Javelin, Cuda and Challenger) have new physics.
- Starter in Ferrari 330 has revised values to have a better start up (specially 412P).
- camber and undertrays fixed for the Capri 2600.
- Alpine 1100 engine from the Renault 8 1100.
- New Renault 8 (All versions plus Gr2 new version) and Simca Rallyes (all versions).
- small setup update for the Zagato.
- Camaro 67, 68 and 68 Penske have same (new) setup now and only differences are from hp, weight and inertias.
- Fixed iddle for FIA68Maro.
- Erased excessive zeroes from the escort gearbox (although it makes no difference whatsoever).
- Dodge Challenger was not using post 1.9 physics yet. Hopefully this time it’s better and closer to the Cuda.
- +5% grip in all T/A car over two litres.
- all engines have this values:
- decreased the brake heating by 5% in T/A cars.
- All cars have this in the hdv for the undertray values: UndertrayParams=(262500.0,11600.0, 2.0).
- updated upgrade files.
- fixed mismatches on the SLR coupe.
- updated physics for the TVR, Lotus Cortina, 904, GTO, Ferrari Daytona, BMW 2002 ti, BMW 2002 tii, GTAm and Pantera LM.
- Updated AI for all cars. AI behavior has improved a lot compared to v1.9 (for recommended settings check the AI section in the manual)
- 740 new talent files (different drivers will have different behavior)
- new P330 physics.
—- Sounds —-
- updated sounds : Cuda, Abarth, Ferrari GTB4, Sprint.
- two A110 wide version were not using the correct sound.updated sounds.
- Approximately 750 liveries.
- New physics for all cars. The 65s cars have been completely redone. 76s and LM72 have been improved but are similar to what you found in v1.
- Improved Force Feedback (powered by RealFeel plugin).
- Realistic shifting behavior (powered by Grinding Tranny mod).
- New sounds for many of the cars.
- A lot of new cars: including a lot of models not included in GTL and hundreds of new liveries.
- New and more flexible classes system.
- Race standings support racing categories (classes) now.
- Improved user interface.
- Now ALT+TAB can be used to switch between the game and Windows Desktop.
- And more!
Important: This is just an update, make sure to have version 1.9 of the mod installed before using it!