Historic GT & Touring Car 1.9 – Released
Team HistorX has released their Historic GT & Touring Car 1.9 mod for rFactor, introducing the successor to one of the most popular rFactor mods of all time.
Released back in 2008, the first version of Historic GT & Touring Car is still a favorite in the community due to the endless amount of care & details that is packed into this mod.
The team has improved the first version with new physics, sounds, liveries and most importantly, plenty of all-new scratch-made cars for even more historic racing fun.
- Approximately 750 liveries.
- New physics for all cars. The 65s cars have been completely redone. 76s and LM72 have been improved but are similar to what you found in v1.
- Improved Force Feedback (powered by RealFeel plugin).
- Realistic shifting behavior (powered by Grinding Tranny mod).
- New sounds for many of the cars.
- A lot of new cars: including a lot of models not included in GTL and hundreds of new liveries.
- New and more flexible classes system.
- Race standings support racing categories (classes) now.
- Improved user interface.
- Now ALT+TAB can be used to switch between the game and Windows Desktop.
- And more!
Along with the download links to the mod, you can find the mod’s 48-page manual below. It’s very much recommended to consult the manual as it’s packed with controller settings and other helpful stuff that is needed to make most of this stunning mod.
Important: Since the mod uses content from Simbin’s GT Legends as base, a legal copy of GT Legends is required for the installation!
Click here for the full Readme
HistorX Mod Team
Gonzas: Integration, Testing, Comedian
Graag: Skins manager
Grasshopper: Models, Testing
Hugh Jarse: Showroom, Testing, Skins
Munty: Skins guru
Papagis: Models, Textures
NotLaw: Models, Testing
Rantam: User Interface, Testing, Installer, Manual, P.R., Models, Textures
Wolferl: Car sounds, Testing
Yoshimura: Physics, Testing
Techade: Realfeel Force Feedback
Richard Jackett: Grindding tranny
Niels At Home: Physics Guru
BradK: Models, skins, cockpits
Falkrum: Mercedes SLR models & textures
JorgeAraujo: Models, forum videos
Juju: Models, textures (We really hope you`re doing fine!)
Eric Bugs: Skins