HE Sim Pedals Unveiled
Most community members know Niels Heusinkveld as the physics mastermind behind Reiza Studios and several rFactor mods. But Niels is also a sim racing hardware engineer and he’s just introduced a brand new set of pedals.
Named the HE Sim Pedals, the stainless steel pedals are aimed at sim racing professionals, coming with lots of sophisticated features.
- CNC laser cut stainless steel ultra-strong, stiff and durable construction
- No wearing potentiometers or sensitive hall sensors
- Load cells on all 3 pedals for excellent durability and linearity with no moving parts
- 12 bit (4096 step) electronics (actual range depends on pedal travel and desired brake force)
- Adjustable travel by independently adjustable ‘up’ and ‘down’ stops
- Adjustable damping on all pedals
- Greatly adjustable pedal feel and required effort
- Adjustable pedal face ‘upright’ angle -3, 0 and 3 degrees
- Adjustable pedal height in 5 steps for foot size 5 to 13
- Solid individual cables from pedal to electronics box
Niels has released a very detailed product brochure that you can check out here.
Six sets of pedals are available for sale, selling for 799€ (throttle and break pedals) and 1149€ (throttle, break + clutch) respectively.