HE Sim Pedals – Testing Video
Back in November, Niels Heusinkveld unveiled his HE Sim Pedals, a stainless steel pedal set aimed at sim racing professionals.
Now, Niels has released a video, showing him testing one of the pedal units before shipping.
- CNC laser cut stainless steel ultra-strong, stiff and durable construction
- No wearing potentiometers or sensitive hall sensors
- Load cells on all 3 pedals for excellent durability and linearity with no moving parts
- 12 bit (4096 step) electronics (actual range depends on pedal travel and desired brake force)
- Adjustable travel by independently adjustable ‘up’ and ‘down’ stops
- Adjustable damping on all pedals
- Greatly adjustable pedal feel and required effort
- Adjustable pedal face ‘upright’ angle -3, 0 and 3 degrees
- Adjustable pedal height in 5 steps for foot size 5 to 13
- Solid individual cables from pedal to electronics box
Niels had only six sets to sell, the pedals were available for 799€ (throttle and break pedals) and 1149€ (throttle, break + clutch) respectively.