HE Sim Pedals – New Video
Niels Heusinkveld has released a new video of his HE Sim Pedals, showingRemco ‘P34 cockpit builder’ Hitman trying out the pedals.
Remco is only one of six customers that Niels has sold his pedal kit to.
- CNC laser cut stainless steel ultra-strong, stiff and durable construction
- No wearing potentiometers or sensitive hall sensors
- Load cells on all 3 pedals for excellent durability and linearity with no moving parts
- 12 bit (4096 step) electronics (actual range depends on pedal travel and desired brake force)
- Adjustable travel by independently adjustable ‘up’ and ‘down’ stops
- Adjustable damping on all pedals
- Greatly adjustable pedal feel and required effort
- Adjustable pedal face ‘upright’ angle -3, 0 and 3 degrees
- Adjustable pedal height in 5 steps for foot size 5 to 13
- Solid individual cables from pedal to electronics box
Niels had only six sets to sell, the pedals were available for 799€ (throttle and break pedals) and 1149€ (throttle, break + clutch) respectively.