Gran Turismo 5 – New DLC Coming Up
Polyphony Digital has announced that new DLC content and a software update is coming to Gran Turismo 5 on Tuesday.
The new DLC content will give GT5 users access to three new cars that sell for $0,99 each, including the Nissan GT-R Kazunori Yamauchi drove during the 2012 Nürburgring 24 Hour race.
- Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12
- Subaru BR-Z S ’12
- Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11
Along with the DLC content, Gran Turismo will also receive a new software update (2.08) that will bring the following changes:
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)