Following the rFactor release back in March 2010, Virtua_LM has released their Fuji Speedway for several Simbin titles.
The iconic Japanese sports car venue is now available for download for GTR2, GT Legends & RACE07, making it available to all current Simbin titles.
Located near the famous Mount Fuji in Oyama, Japan, Fuji Speedway was opened in 1963. The track was a popular venue for sports car races as the track was part of the FIA World Sports Car Championship for Group C prototypes from 1982 to 1988.
Even though the track was slowed down with two chicanes during the 80s, speeds on the track remained very high thanks to the 1.5 kilometer main straght – The longest in motorsports. Included are the 1982, 1990 & 1993 layouts of the track as well as the 1993 bike configuration.[toggle title=”Click for full Readme”] Virtua_LM is proud to present you with an enhanced version of the Fuji Speedway, Japan. This track, previously
created from scratch for the Prototype-C Mod (F1 Challenge 99-02) has been deeply modified to match the new
capabilities of the rFactor graphic engine.
- * 1982 / 1990 / 1993 / 1993 bike versions
- * 20th March 2010 – rFactor Version V1.00
- * 20th November 2011 – GTR2/GT-Legends/Race 07 Versions V1.00
Amax (archive), Aprimatic (painting), Chris (car modelling), Dave_3D (car modelling), DerDumeKlemmer
(conversion), Discocandy (painting), Etone (archive), emac (IT and webmaster), F1Driver (painting), Gmilno (AIW),
HarryCS (car modelling), JazzDevil (car modelling), Markus Nissa (car modelling & painting), Monsum (track
modelling), Nugit (car modelling), Racer-BR (painting), Swiss Hutless (car modelling), Sylvain (track modelling),
T-Spark (painting), Tato (painting), Vassalfada (sounds), Vince Klortho (R&D), Zulu (painting).
Our thoughts also go to our long term friends who built Virtua_LM history: Burger4man, Danilo, Eden7c, Eclipsee,
Joe Bar Team, King Of The Ring, Padajacaba, Revsect, Trumpf.
External support and beta testing
Arnold Wong, Batman, Bullitt, Christ, David Wright, Desmo, Digitt, DrGroove, Elio75, Elwood, emac,
Eric.Bugs, F1Racer, Firefox, gadjo, Goodzi74, Greeze, Greybrad, Grietick, Grincheux, Gundam, JBMASS,
Kakushi, Kalaan, Khyn, Menro, Mika Hirvonen, MilleFeuilles21, MotorFX, Moucham, Mullog, Niko, Nikolovic,
Otaugames, Pete Walsh, Punko353, Raegon, Roswell, Spacekid, SpeedFr, Sticky-Fingers, Sulky, Taz,
TheLonely, TheNewBob, Tmsi68, Valgone, Vevex, Yoss
Special thanks go to…
* Image Space Incorporated (ISI), for developing rFactor and for their technical support.
* emac, for hosting our forums and for his kindness and honesty in our everyday virtual life.
* Our beta test team, for their unvaluable help in the last moments preceding the release.
* Our families who shared and endured this strange passion during those last years.
* Our loyal fans
* If you experience any issue with the sky (flickering or invisibility), please move the files located inside the “[Fuji
folder]\SKY FIX” to the “[Fuji folder]” and then reload the track.
Terms and conditions
* Conversion or modification of any of this package’s contents is strictly prohibited, whatever the destination platform
* Usage of some textures can be granted according to the conditions described inside the Virtua_LM disclaimer written
on our website.
* In a more general way, the restrictions of use applied to this package are described on the Virtua_LM website
(http://virtua-lm.com). Any additional question can be asked (in a polite way) on our forums.[/toggle]