FREX Sim3Pedal V2 Unveiled
FREX has unveiled their brand new Sim3Pedal V2 set, successor to their old pedal set that goes back all the way to the year 2000.
As usual, FREX is cutting no corners as the new set is highly adjustable and comes with advanced features such as pedal vibration, simulated clutch feel and much more as listed below.
- Aluminum strong stiff and durable construction
- Hydraulic Brake system with real hydraulic pressure sensor
- Newly developed Liner Contactless Hall effect sensor on Throttle and Clutch
- Brake maximum foot pressure can be set up to 100kg foot force
- Vibration brake at setup pressure
- Clutch diafram spring simulated clutch feel
- Adjustable spring tensions
- Adjustable free play distance of brake pad against rotor
- Adjustable brake feel street to race
- Adjustable height of pedal
- Adjustable pedal travel
- Adjustable pedal angle
- Adjustable pedal to pedal distance
- Auto fill brake fluid from reservoir
The set sells for around 800 Euros as the Euro to Japanese YEN conversion is currently very favorable for buyers from outside of Japan.