Turn 10 Studios have revealed the second DLC content pack for Forza Motorsport 4 that will add ten new cars to the Xbox 360 title.
The IGN pack includes nine street cars, combining several brands and eras of cars. Arguably the most spectacular car of the pack is the Monster Sport Suzuki SX4 though, the massivly-winged car has been designed for Pikes Peak hillclimb competition.
December IGN Pack Car List[listfeature]
- 2011 Monster Sport Suzuki SX4
- 2011 Mazda RX-8 R3
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396
- 1977 Ford Escort RS1800
- 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S
- 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
- 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
- 2010 Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
- 1957 Maserati 300 S
Below is a video trailer, showing the pack’s cars in action. The December IGN pack will be available on Xbox LIVE starting December 6 and selling for 560 Microsoft Points (roughly 6 Euros).