Formula Truck 2013 1.25 – Released
Reiza Studios have released a new update for their Formula Truck 2013 racing title, introducing a brand new track to the simulation.
Version 1.25 introduces the brand new Salvador Street Circuit as well as plenty of changes as listed below!
- Added Salvador Street Circuit
General features / Bug Fixes
- Added option to set session start time (24h cycle)
- Added options to switch qualifying off and manually set grid position
- Fixed trackside flags animation
- Added support for graphical steering wheel rotation adjustment from the Controller menu (min 180º max 900º)
- Adjusted default rearview height / width
- Minimum vertical FOV setting adjusted from 35º to 10º (IMPORTANT – Don´t use DEFAULT option as it resets to 34 upon restarting the game – set it to 50 if you want the proper default value)
- Executable now is set to include +fullproc by default (for better performance in modern CPUs)
- Adjusted LOD settings for all Trucks
- Increased rear view mirror resolution
- Updated terrain shaders & textures for Cascavel, Londrina, Spielberg and Tarumã
- Fixed missing Sector points at Jacarepagua 2005
- Improved AI racing lines for Brasilia Long, Jacarepagua 2005 & Cordoba
- Fixed road line alpha sorting issue with 3d grass at Buenos Aires, Goiania & Spielberg.