Team Apex Modding has released the newest version of their popular FIA GT3 sports car racing mod for rFactor 2.
The new version of the popular GT3 racing mod comes with a twist as it has Balance of Performance applied, aiming at giving all cars an equal shot of performing at the same level, as it’s done in many GT3-based racing series around the globe.
The mod’s Balance of Performance has been carried out in multiplayer races on three different tracks.
– the used track for the b.o.p. was spa, bathurst and Nordschleife
– corrected milky window in cockpit view on the mp4 and z06
– camaro crash with 2013 rain tyre resolved
– camaro damage updated
– z4 new suspension and less understeer
– more seat range on sls
– sls upgrade on showroom for turn off the heat haze