Fanatec Unveils Inverted Clubsport Pedals V3
Fanatec has unveiled an inverted version of their very popular Clubsport V3 pedal set.
Inverted pedals have become rather popular in sim racing circles as the inverted setup simulates the pedal travel and distances found in a real car.
While other manufacturers like Thrustmaster have come up with pedal sets that can simply be flipped to be inverted, Fanatec takes the concept a step further as the Inverted Club Sport Pedals V3 aren’t just a regular set flipped on its head, instead only the clutch & gas pedal are inverted while the brake pedal stays in it’s well-known position.
The pedal set is equipped with all bells & whistles you’d expect from a top of the line Fanatec product, including a custom-made 90 kilogram load cell on the brake, pre-installed brake pedal damper kit and pedal vibration. Needless to say, the set is also fully adjustable as well.
- Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Damper Kit assembled out-of-box at brake, optional damper kit for gas sold separately. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi platform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect optial customisation (Note: colour kit footrest is shorter than standard V3i footrest!)
The set sells for 599,95€ and is in stock for order now, the pedals are compatible to all major racing titles when connected via a dedicated USB connection, on other platforms the pedals can be paired up with any Fanatec wheel base. More information is available on the Fanatec website.