Fanatec Releases New Beta Firmware + Drivers
Fanatec has released a new beta firmware and drivers for their line of Porsche & CSR wheels, improving many features and the experience in several games.
The updates are especially interesting for Fanatec owners that are Project CARS members as the new driver fixes an issue with the center spring of the Fanatec wheels.
- ACL added to all Wheels
- 500 Hz update rate
- Allows use of SDK to show telemetry data on Tuning display
- Improved force feedback algorithms
- Improved FF sensitivity around center position
- Improved center spring
- DPR and SPR calculation changed
- Improved navigation in Tuning menu (keep pressing the up or down button)
- Default Sensitivity = OFF (900°)
- Changed button mapping to ensure compatibility to older games
- New initialisation sequence to auto detect minimum ff level required for each individual wheel
- fixed issue with hanging ff signals
- Changed button combo for center calibration. Please follow manual of updater (included)
The updates are available for the following Fanatec wheels:
- CSR Elite
- 911 GT3 RS V2
- 911 Turbo S
- 911 GT2
Older wheels like the Porsche 911 Turbo or the 911 Carrera won’t be receiving this update.
You can download both the new firmware and drivers by following the link below, make sure to closely follow the instructions provided by Fanatec.