Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel Unveiled
Fanatec has added a new product to their line of Porsche-licensed steering wheels – The Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel.
The wheel is an original reproduction of the original Porsche 911 Carrera wheel and comes with a three-pedal system, realistic 6+1 shifter and LED display which can be used to display game info or to change wheel settings.
- High Quality wheel rim made of TPE rubber
- Extra large wheel rim diameter (30 cm / 11.8 inch)
- 6+1 Speed gear stick with correct dimensions
- Gear stick is interchangeable and can be mounted on the left or right side
- Realistic clutch pedal with declining resistance
- Strong table clamps with quick release, special non-slip rubber pads, and Velcro strips on the pedals keep everything in place. Integrated nuts allow the strong fixation on a gaming cockpit
- Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 ForceFeedback motor
- High resolution wheel sensor
- Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel to 900°, 360° or 180° or in 1° steps by software
- TUNING functions with LED display
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust ForceFeedback strength during game play
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game
- Adjust damper strength
The wheel is designed for Windows PCs but will also work on the Playstation 3. The best news is the price tag as the wheel sells for 129,95€, making it the cheapest of the Fanatec Porsche range of wheels.
In similar news, Fanatec has also announced a special limited edition of their Porsche 911 Turbo S wheel and the matching clubsport pedals. More info can be found on the Fanatec website.