Fanatec has released a new driver and firmware for the CSW wheel base.
While the new driver version is usable with all Fanatec wheels, the new firmware is exclusive to the CSW base, adding support for the Universal Wheel Hub that recently started selling, alongside other improvements.
Driver v200 (for all Fanatec wheels):
- Now shows the firmware version of our wheels (CSW, CSRE, CSR, GT3V2, GT2, PWTS) in the“update” tab of your device.
- The driver can carry a new firmware for the CSW directly and the updater for the CSW is included as well. It will start automatically if you set the CSW into bootloader mode.
- Automatic detection if the your CSW has an older firmware installed than the one which is included in the driver.
- New firmware for CSW (V53) included!
- The driver also contains both firmwares for the CS USB Adapter and asks you which mode you want to use (handbrake or shifter)
- In the update tab you can start the FW updater to change the firmware from handbrake to shifter and “vice versa”
- Handbrake bar for CSP added (if handbrake is connected directly to the CSP)
New functions of firmware 053 for CSW (ClubSport Wheel Base):
- Improved wheel centering after boot up
- “Center bump issue” has been improved significantly. More improvements will have other negative side effects so this is the optimum.
- New rims added
- DPR, SPR and FOR max. settings are now set to 150 (%) to avoid overclocking