Fanatec is currently swamped with orders as the Covid-19 outbreak and the resulting boom of sim racing and professional participation in virtual competitions has left the German company with more business than ever before.
In order to help fullfil the demand and future growth, the company is looking to majorly expand their workforce and, great news for sim racers, CEO Thomas Jackermeier has said that Fanatec will be actively looking to prioritize hiring applicants from within the sim racing community.
So if you’ve ever wanted to turn your hobby into a profession, here’s the chance. The company is looking for a wide variety of positions, including IT & engineering jobs as well as creative & multimedia roles as well as classical business management positions like HR.
A quick rundown of all the open positions is below, head over to their website for more info.
- PRODUCT TESTER (f/m/d)
- PROGRAMMER FOR WEBSHOP, CRM & ERP (f/m/d)
- EMPLOYEE PRODUCTION PLANNING (f/m/d)
- SOURCING MANAGER (f/m/d)
- HEAD OF DEPARTMENT – CUSTOMER SERVICE CHINA (f/m/d)
- MANAGER CONTROLLING & REPORTING (f/m/d)
- WEBSHOP CONTENT & UX MANAGER (f/m/d)
- HR MANAGER (f/m/d)
- SYSTEM ARCHITECT (f/m/d)
- HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE (f/m/d)
- ASSISTANT (f/m/d) FOR THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
- FORWARDING AGENT (f/m/d)
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (f/m/d)
- VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR (f/m/d)
- REPAIR TECHNICIAN (f/m/d)
- PROJECT MANAGER (f/m/d) FOR SOFTWARE/IT
- IT ADMINISTRATOR (f/m/d)
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER (f/m/d)
- SHOPWARE PROGRAMMER (f/m/d)
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR HANDLING E-COMMERCE (f/m/d)
- FIRMWARE DEVELOPER (f/m/d)
- ELECTRONIC ENGINEER (f/m/d)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER (f/m/d)