Whether you care about football or not, today’s a good day for everyone looking to score a great sim racing hardware deal as Fanatec has lowered the price of their CSW wheel base to celebrate Germany’s World Champion title!
Instead of the regular price of 459,95 Euros/Dollars, the base is available for 40% off! The CSW is the center-piece of Fanatec’s line of wheels and wheel rims, including the new Universal wheel hub!
The offer is only valid today and only until stocks last so hurry up to the Fanatec web shop if you’ve been thinking about snatching up a CSW base!
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic wheel Rims in many different styles
- Quick release system to allow the easy exchange of wheel Rims within seconds during gameplay
- Wheel base made of CNC machined aluminum with anodized finish.
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- Strong and fast dual force feedback motors (120W) plus 2 vibration motors in the wheel Rim (depending on the Rim)
- Large silent fan is installed to provide ample cooling
- Newly designed belt drive mechanism that’s made completely of metal and uses high quality ball bearings and European belts to deliver the smoothest, most precise force feedback possible
- Mount for static shifter paddles and other optional accessories
- Possibility to connect telemetry displays to the data port of the wheel
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- 900° of rotation which can be reduced in the Tuning menu of the Rim
- Fast 500 Hz USB update rate
- Connection for two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel