Fanaleds 1.3 – Released
Gerben Bol and Dirk Teurlings have released a new version of their Fanaleds tool for Fanatec wheel owners.
The tool allows using the built-in display of Fanatec wheels to display telemetry data in a broad range of simulations.
The new version adds car profiles functionality, expands compatibility to RaceRoom Racing Experience and GTR as well as other changes as listed below.
- Car profiles - You are now able to use different settings per each per per game including the wheel angle.
- Manage dispay modes – If there is a display mode you never use, you can disable it so you don’t see it.
- New games supported – Add game support for GTR 1, RaceRoom 2, RaceRoom Racing Experience and OMSI.
- Gearrevs mode – New display mode that combines gear mode and rev mode.
- And many more – There are many, many more
To go along with the new version, the guys have released an all-new website you can visit by following the download link.
If you own a Fanatec wheel, this is definitely a must-have tool!