Fanaleds 1.2a – Released
Gerben Bol and Dirk Teurlings have released a new version of Fanaleds for Fanatec wheels.
The tool allows using the built-in display of Fanatec wheels to display telemetry data in no less than ten different simulations.
If you own a Fanatec wheel, this is definitely a must-have tool!
- Bugfix for hardware change detection not working on non-English Windows installations
- Bugfix for autoupdate checker giving false positives
- Delayed the autoupdater until after FanaLEDs is already up and running
- Added check to allow only one instance of FanaLEDs to run at a time
- Bugfix wheel button for display toggle not received while other button engaged