Fanaleds 1.0 – Released
Gerben Bol and Dirk Teurlings have released a new version of Fanaleds for Fanatec wheels.
The tool allows using the built-in display of Fanatec wheels to display telemetry data in no less than ten different simulations.
Aside from lots of fixes listed below, the new version also introduces a neat new GUI that makes using the tool easier than ever before.
- rFactor 1 and 2 brake detection optimization
- wheel/pedals ALL-OFF method improved
- Fixed bug when GEAR was not shown in speedgear mode when frequency is set to 0
- Fixed bug in XML handling where 0 values weren’t yet allowed
- Fixed a possible rumble STUCK ON issue