Codemasters have announced the next chapter of their official Formula One game franchise – F1 2013.
As with past F1 titles, the new title will be coming to the PC as well as Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
Aside from all cars, drivers & tracks from the current Formula One World Championship season, F1 2013 will also be the first Codemasters F1 title introducing historic Formula One content.
The title’s optional Classic Edition will come with iconic Formula One cars from the 1980s & 1980s as well as matching tracks on top of the current content:
F1 Classics: 1980s Content includes:
- Five iconic cars from Ferrari, Williams & Lotus
- Ten legendary drivers including Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Gerhard Berger and others
- Circuito De Jerez – Former host of the Spanish GRAND PRIX™
- Brands Hatch – Legendary former home of the British GRAND PRIX
F1 Classics: 1990s Pack Content includes:
- Six Iconic cars from Ferrari & Williams
- A host of famous drivers including David Coulthard, Eddie Irvine, Alain Prost, Jacques Villeneuve and others
Classic Tracks Pack includes:
- Imola – Former host of the San Marino GRAND PRIX
- Estoril – Past home of the Portuguese GRAND PRIX
You can check out plenty of preview screens, the game’s cover and gameplay videos + trailer below! F1 2013 is due to be released this fall.