F1 2012 – Patch #9 Available
Codemasters have released the ninth patch for the PC version of F1 2012.
Over a month after the title’s release, Codemasters is still fixing issues with their Formula One title as the new patch addresses the following problems:
- Made some improvements to the online game so car positions should be more accurate and less twitchy at high speeds.
- Made some PC Framerate improvements for those people who had an FPS drop after patches.
- Fixed the wheel weight property so that it will now work correctly
- Fixed the final results screen for the client in a Co-op session so they see their stats not the hosts.
- Fixed two infrequent crashes.
PC users can obtain the patch by updating the game through Steam.
Console users still have to wait a little longer as a big Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 patch is in the works, combining all PC updates that have been released during the past few weeks.
The developers aren’t done with patching the PC version yet though as Codemasters are still working on fixing other issues.
To ago along with the new patch, AdrianF1 has released a cool new reality check video, showing a lap around Silverstone both in F1 2012 and in real life.