Codemasters continue to release patches for their F1 2012 title that was released back in September.
Patch 7 brings improved voice communications and a bunch of other fixes as listed below:
• Added two new options for PC users to improve voice communications.
1. Added a Push To Talk option. This can be turned on in the Audio Options (My F1 -> Audio) and is bound to T by default. The key used can be edited in My F1 -> Driving Controls -> View / Customise Profile.
2. Added a Disable All Voice Comms option. This can be turned on in the Audio Options (My F1 -> Audio) and will disable all outgoing and incoming voice communication.
• Fixed an issue where the track could become wet without any rain being visible.
• Rebalanced engine wear so it will go below 99% during a season.
PC users can obtain the patch by updating the game through Steam.
Console users still have to wait a little longer as a big Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 patch is in the works, combining all PC updates that have been released during the past few weeks.
The developers aren’t done with patching the PC version yet though as Codemasters are still working on fixing other issues.