Codemasters continue to update the PC version of their F1 2012 in a quick fashion as the sixth patch has been released.
The patch fixes a variety of small issues as listed below, it can be obtained by updating the game via Steam.
- Made Pro level AI quicker so that the time gap to Legendary AI is smaller. We’re keen to get community feedback on this change.
- Fixed the weather system so that:
- Cars will no longer start the race on the wrong tyres.
- Cars will need to change to intermediate tyres when it has been raining with sufficient intensity.
- Fixed a crash in Co-Op when disconnecting on the results screens.
- Fixed an issue where the point’s totals on the Constructors Championship table were incorrectly doubled.
- Medals awarded in season challenge now update the player statistics correctly.
In related news, below is a cool new reality check video as AdrianF1 has paired up F1 2012 footage from Melbourne with real life footage from the Australian Grand Prix.