Codemasters have released the eleventh patch for the PC version of F1 2012, ending their string of patch releases for the Formula One title.
- Made an improvement to the AI under braking that will stop them from crashing in to the back of the player so frequently.
- Deactivated the run_on_cpu option which was added with the last patch. The feedback given did not indicate that this improved the framerate for anybody.Fixed two issues when using the Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP Wheel.
- The default Logitech control profile is always selected after player attempts to customise the controls with this wheel.
- Placeholder graphic shown for View Replay button icon when using a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP Wheel as no button/key is assigned to View Replay.
- If you’re getting a stuttering during gameplay please try turning your Anti Aliasing setting down.
- If you have the incorrect race distance in season two issue please try.
- From the Main Menu select Career -> Career -> Settings -> Race Settings.
- Back out (you don’t need to change anything) and scroll back to the Main Hub.
- You can now continue your play through as normal.