F1 1971 League Edition 1.0 – Released
Mauricio Leive, Chief Wiggum, Slimjim & Ed Straker have released a new version of the league edition of their Formula One 1971 mod for rFactor, fixing various issues with the mod’s initial release.
- March and Williams 711 cars now work in XP OS.
- decreased tire temps.
- fixed reversed mirror in Gunston car.
- fixed rear wing transparent McLaren M14
- fixed upgrades for autoblip and gated shifting
- added gear indicator .. default setting is off
- fixed Swingman cam rotation bug..
- fixed wrong tire file inside some HDV files.
- Tweaked Physics… to try for a little better slip stream
- Arms are now not connected to wheel, and now arms and legs can recieve shadows…
- new Monza skins for 711 cars
- New Undershadows for all cars..
Originally created by Team CREW for F1 Challenge, the mod has not just been converted but equipped with new graphics and physics made by Slimjim.This release include sleague physics made for close racing in online competition, a historic edition with unique physics for all cars will be released later.
The 1971 Formula One season consisted of eleven races, seeing Jacky Steward on top of the championship standings after the final round at Watkins Glen. 1971 was a a rather sad year for Formula One as both Jo Siffert and Pedro Rodriguez lost their lives that year.