Endurance Series SP2 – Released
Team Enduracers have released the second and final service pack for their popular Endurance Series mod for rFactor.
SP2 adds two brand new cars, the GT1-class Lamborghini Murcielao GT-R and the Chevrolet V8-powered Oreca FLM09 Formula Le Mans prototype to the mod’s rich selection of sports cars.
Furthermore, the pack also brings new plenty of new liveries as well as physics & sound improvements as listed below:
- Graphics – Added 2 new 3D models :
GT1 – Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT(Spec 2005-2009 ALMS/LMS/LM).
LMPC – Oreca FLM09 (Spec 2010-2011 ALMS/LMS).
- Graphics – Added several real driver helmets, real driver and pitcrew suits.
- Graphics – Included 2010-2011 Skins of the Porsche 997 RSR.
- Graphics – Included all finished community skins.
- Graphics – Included new driver helmet skins.
- Sounds – High quality sounds for the 2 new cars.
- Sounds – Included new Ferrari F430 External sounds.
- Physics – High fidelity physics and damages behavior for the 2 new cars.
- Physics – Minor physics adjustments on the v1 and SP1 cars.
You can find the second service pack download below, the team offers both a SP2-only version for users which have the SP1 + 1.1 patch installed as well as a complete version including all past content for those who are new to Endurance Series.
The team stresses that even experienced Endurance Series drivers should check out the mod’s read-me file here as important values such as FFB settings have been updated. Painting templates and 3D scenes for the new cars will be available in a month’s time.
The service pack is the team’s final release for rFactor as Enduracers are planning to move to another platform for future releases. In light of the upcoming rFactor 2 beta release, the team stresses that there won’t be any kind of permission to port the Endurance Series mod to the new platform for modders outside their team.