Endurance Series – SP 2.1 Patch Released
Team Enduracers has released a new patch for their hugely-popular Endurance Series mod for rFactor.
In a surprise move, the patch introduces a brand new car that was not part of the patch’s first changelog. The new version introduces the Flat6 GT3, a fictional sports car racing in the mod’s new GTC class.
Furthermore, the new patch also introduces all Oreca FLM09 paint schemes from the 2012 ALMS Championship season and much more as listed below.
* Graphics – Added a new 3D Model : GTC – Flat6 GT3. Introduction of the GTC category in the mod.
* Graphics – Added all the real paint shemes of the Flat6 GT3 coming from the 2010 to 2012 seasons of the ALMS championship.
* Graphics – Added all the real paint shemes of the Oreca FLM09 coming from the 2012 season of the ALMS championship, and the ALMS 2010 Green Earth Gunnar skin.
* Sounds – Update of all cars sounds to correct the problem of opponent sounds volume linked to driver swaps (Opponents volume has now to be tuned from 50% to 100% in the game configuration).
* Sounds – Update of LMP cars ambient sounds (sound levels).
* Sounds – Update of the Ferrari F430 GT2 sounds.
* Sounds – Update of the Lamborghini GT1 sounds.
* Sounds – Update of the Oreca FLM09 LMPC sounds.
* Physics – Tyres improvements on all the models of the mod, coming from v1, SP1 and SP2.
* Physics – Optimisation of tyres wears, in particular for the Super Soft (for qualifications) tyres.
* Physics – Race balance performance adjusted (by making adjustements on fuel consumption, fuel tank and tyre wears) for the LMP1 Petrol and Diesel cars.
* Physics – Ajustement on the inertia and the aerodynamic performances of all cars, to fit with tyres improvements.
Follow the download link below to download both the patch. The full mod is available for download as well for those of you who have been missing out on this gem so far!