Following a first teaser image released a few days ago, Enduracers have now confirmed the addition of the Maserati MC12 to their Endurance Series mod.
Like all other new cars that have been revealed as editions to the mod ever since the last public release for rFactor, the new car will be added to a new version of the mod for a yet unconfirmed platform.
Revealed cars since the last rFactor release include:
- GT1 – Maserati MC12 (Spec 2004-2009)
- LMP1 – Lola Aston-Martin DBR1/2 (Spec 2009-2010)
- LMP1 – Lola Coupe B-80 (Spec 2011 Mazda P1 Dyson only)
- LMP1 – Oreca 01 AIM (Spec 2009-2010)
- LMP1 – Zytek 07s/Ginetta Zytek 09s (Spec 2007-2011)
- LMP2 – Lola Coupe B-80 (Spec 2008-2011, engine : Judd, AER, HPD, Mazda)
- LMP2 – Oreca 03 (Spec 2011-2013)
- LMP2 – Zytek 07s/Ginetta Zytek 09s (Spec 2007-2011)
- GT2 – BMW M3 E92 (Spec 2009-2011)
Whichever new simulation will be able to accommodate this new version can look forward to an excellent package of new content!