Enduracers have released the first version of their highly-anticipated Endurance Series mod for rFactor, adding some of the world’s most exciting prototypes and GT’s to rFactor.
The initial version of the mod includes 11 sports car models from the Le Mans Prototype and GT classes, allowing you to relive the exciting action of series like the Le Mans Series and the FIA GT.
– 11 Brand new 3D models from 2006 to 2008 from ALMS and LMS championships, with accurate shapes and aero configurations and high detail cockpits.
– All the cars skins from 2006 to 2008 seasons of ALMS, LMS, Le Mans and FIA GT Championships available in high/low detail.
– Helmet and Driving suits of each Team.
– Pitcrew suits for each Team.
– Several graphic details added for more realism and to feel the “endurance spirit” better.
– Specific UI Data menu textures, using modern showroom by Maciex.
– Realistic sounds for all cars using real onboard & exterior recording sounds samples, and with a completely new development philosophy. Thanks to several real racing teams for their collaboration.
– Very accurate physics, created in collaboration with Gentlemen Racers physics team, with help from real teams and drivers.
– Physics validated with telemetry and real drivers, up to date specific
– 1.250 optimisations (tyres wear curves, pit menu,…).
– Specific real endurance racing physics settings : tyres choices, fuel consumption, aero configurations, traction control use, engine mapping configurations,…
– Driver swap support.
– Realistic pit crew menu configuration.
– FFB upgrades to choose your preferred steering force, see following paragraph to have optimum settings for FFB.
– Real Feel FFB and Leo FFB support (see readme for tested setups).
– Advanced damages.
Their extensive mod has been tested by real-life sports car racing drivers such as Tommy Milner, Stuart Moseley and Sean Edwards, making sure to give us a realistic endurance racing experience.
Make sure to check out the mod’s detailed readme to find FFB settings, info on the car’s physics and much more.