DIY Formula One Wheel & New Photos & Info
Back in October, I posted a first story on Željko Roso’s impressive self-made Ferrari Formula One steering wheel. Even though Željko never planned on selling it, lots of feedback from the community changed his mind.
Below are first photos and info on his second F1 wheel creation, the hand-made wheels will soon be available to buy.
- 12 buttons
- 2 rotary switches to change display info
- 1 rotary switch for brightness
- 2 extra 12-position rotary switches
- 2 “thumb” rotary encoders for elegant and easy control
- 1 extra rotary encoder
- shift paddles and analog hall sensor clutch paddles
- 3 additional leds for various indications
- quick release
Željko estimates a price around 500€ per wheel, a video showing off all of the wheel’s features will be coming up in a couple of days.