DIY Formula One Wheel Finished – Photos
Željko Roso has finished his very impressive DIY Formula One wheel that comes with countless of features and buttons as listed below.
The handmade wheel comes with a quick release adapter for Logitech’s G25 & G27 models as well as Fanatec and ECCI wheels.
– carbon fibers, aluminium and stainless steel construction
– grips made of real leather (optional alcantara or carbon look material)
– 12 buttons (optional high quality knitter pushbuttons)
– 2 rotary switches to change display info, 1 rotary switch for brightness
– 2 extra 12-position rotary switches, 1 extra rotary encoder
– 2 “thumb” rotary encoders for elegant and easy control
– adjustable shift paddles and analog hall sensor clutch paddles
– 3 additional leds for various indications
– quick release (optional “Sparco” electrical quick release)
– quick release adapter tested and working with G25, G27, Fanatec
wheels and ECCI wheels. On demand can be manufactured to fit any type of wheel base
– very easy to assemble, no need to open the wheel base
The wheel sells for 670€ + VAT including international shipping, interested sim racers can contact him here.