Codemasters have released the “Tarmac Terror” expansion pack for their expanding early-access DiRT Rally title.
The new version adds powerful Group B machinery, new kit cars as well as no less than 12 new tarmac stages to the developing title.
- 12 new rally stages based at Baumholder in Germany
- Owners Club Online Events – A second DiRT Daily where you compete in your own car
- A second weekly event where we’ll be experimenting and throwing new challenges at you
- 5 new rally cars featuring new Group B RWD & Kit Car Classes
- Opel Kadett GT/E 16v
- Opel Manta 400
- Lancia 037 Evo 2
- Seat Ibiza Kitcar
- Peugeot 306 Maxi
- New calibration and options screens in “Advanced Wheel Settings” (added in v.0.4.5)
Starting with this update, the price of DiRT Rally has been raised to 32,99€, the update is of course free for existing customers.
The Early-Access beta of DiRT Rally is available on Steam.