Codemasters have released the launch trailer of their DiRT 4 title that will be released in just two days time.
• Over 50 of the most breathtaking offroad cars ever build – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2
• 5 incredible rally locations with millions of routes – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
• The official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
• Landrush– Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada, and Mexico
• Joyride – Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
• Dirt Academy – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques, and practice to become the best!
• Career Mode – Create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
• Competitive Gaming – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
• Next generation of Racenet – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
• Tuning – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
• Damage & Repairs – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.