CTDP Championship Manager NX 2.3 – Released
CTDP has released a new version of their Championship Manager NX for rFactor, fixing bugs and adding some improvements to the useful tool.
The Championship Manager NX allows rFactor users to create custom championships with their choice of cars, tracks and point systems from various racing series.
- fixed: wrong pacecar was shown in list
- fixed: “no preview.bmp”-error
- fixed: characters that rF does not recognize cannot be part of season names anymore
- improved: overview over tracks
- added: filter-mask for listed tracks
- added: some more pointsystems