Croft 1.0 for rFactor 2 – Released
feels3 has released a new version of Croft for rFactor 2, further improving the stunning British track.
Croft was actually the first rFactor 2 track released by feels3. Since then, he has improved his quality standards a lot, causing him to rebuild the whole track with lots of new features as listed below.
If you feel like supporting feel3’s continued work with a donation you can do so here.
- uninstall old version before installing v1.0
– added Ambient Occlusion to pitlane buildings
– completely new trees
– improved road geometry – reduced few bumps and improved camber in few places
– new crowd (including 3d people)
– new terrain textures
– track use default HDR profile, feel free to create your own
– improved reflections
– new road textures
– added custom textures set for Real Road shader (skids and wet reflections)
– new trackside objects (fences, tents, cars, tirewalls and so on…)
– improved collisions
– removed most street lights
– improved AIW ( special thanks for Kev and Tosch for help ! )
– temporarily disabled “movable” option from tires around the track. Be careful, they have collision turned on. It’s temporary solution until ISI fix few things in engine.
– there are still some issues, but before I will fix that, ISI has to fix few issues in engine…so, yes, you can expect further improvements and updates when rfactor 2 hits DVD
Located in Dalton-on-Tees in North Yorkshire, England, Croft is a popular British motor racing circuit. Located on a former Royal Airforce airfield, the track is 3.4 kilometers long and includes 12 turns. Croft hosts both four and two wheel racing, including the British Touring Car Championship and British Superbikes.