SandroX has released a new beta version of the Corvette C6.R for Assetto Corsa.
- Engine power was reduced by about 15% (initial release had flywheel power curve on wheels)
- Brakes torque reduced a bit.
- ABS and TC weaker now (still enabled by default for testing purpose)
- Slightly more downforce from rear wing.
- Changed front suspension geometry.
- Default tyre compound changed to medium.
- Some minor suspension and car fixes.
Originally created by UnitedRacingDesigns for rFactor 2, Corvette’s GTE class challenger has made its way into Kunos Simulazioni’s newest title, joining several other GT cars in the title.
The C6.R ZR1 was Corvette Racing’s weapon of choice for GTE class competition in the American Le Mans Series and the 24 Hours of Le Mans until it was made obsolete by the new C7 for the 2014 season.
[boxdownload]Download Corvette C6.R Beta for Assetto Corsa Here[/boxdownload]