SandroX has released the third beta of the Corvette C6.R for Assetto Corsa.
– New LCD
– Add cylinder between rim and brakedisc on blur rims
– Add new LCD font
– Windscreen now is with anti-glare sun strip
– Improved materials settings
– Fixed LODs smooth
– Headlights is now glowing if PP effects is on
– Aero is completed
– New gearbox
– Modified rear suspension geometry
– Numerous changes suspension settings
– Adjusted the brake
– RPM limit is increased
– Changed the position of the fuel tank
– ABS and TC is off by default
– Fixed front tires size
– Fixed AI and autogearbox
Originally created by UnitedRacingDesigns for rFactor 2, Corvette’s GTE class challenger has made its way into Kunos Simulazioni’s newest title, joining several other GT cars in the title.
The C6.R ZR1 was Corvette Racing’s weapon of choice for GTE class competition in the American Le Mans Series and the 24 Hours of Le Mans until it was made obsolete by the new C7 for the 2014 season.
[boxdownload]Download Corvette C6.R Beta for Assetto Corsa Here[/boxdownload]