Reiza Studios have released the first paid DLC pack for their Automobilista title as the Brit Pack is now available for download.
The BritPack introduces three British tracks as Brands Hatch, Oulton Park & Cadwell are now available within the title.
Also, the pack adds several Caterham models, the Formula trainer, the MCR Sports 2000 as well as the Ultima GTR which will come in both race and street versions.
- Brands Hatch
- Cadwell Park
- Oulton Park
- MCR Sports 2000
- Ultima GTR (race & road versions)
- Formula Trainer (2 versions)
- Catherham (3 versions)
To celebrate the pack’s launch, it is now available for a reduced price of 17,99€ until October 28 before selling for the normal price of 19,99€. Owners of the Automobilista season pass will receive the pack for free.
Alongside the DLC pack, a new version of Automobilista has been released as well, bringing the following changes:
1.1 Update Changelog
- Added Radio Spotter feature
- Improved vehicle shaders & applied to all older cars along with skin adjustments
- Adjusted rear wing efficiency on Montana, StockV8, Boxer Cup, Superkart, Ultima GTR
- Adjusted tires on F-V12, Montana, StockV8, Boxer Cup, Ultima GTR
- Adjusted AI Torque Stab in all cars to reduce their excessive stability when in contact with player car
- Added Vehicle Configuration menu to Vehicle Showroom
- DynHUD: Improved Delta widget functionality in Time Trial mode
- Updated vehicle shaders
- Added new batch of community drivers
- F-Vee: Main LOD optimization for better performance / lower memory load
- Metalmoro: Main LOD optimization for better performance / lower memory load
- Boxer Cup: Adjusted mirror position
- SuperV8: Added configuration option for cockpit type