Reiza Studios have released a new version of their Automobilista title that is currently in Early Access state.
On the graphics side, version 0.9.4 comes with improved shaders, the physics have received improved collision detection and more, as listed below.
- Fixed UI bug that could cause game to crash when clicking to exit it
- Adjusted shaders & environment RGB settings for some lighting & color accuracy improvements
- Adjusted AI slip reaction (improving reaction to front wheel grip loss)
- Slightly improved collision detection & reaction (also slightly improves AI awareness to other cars)
- Corrected TV Cockpit camera orientation rate in several cars
- Fixed error which caused dust smoke from the dirt side of the road to be almost invisible (might actually resolve some performance / stuttering issues too)
- Fixed bug with Salvador & Ribeirão dynamic road conditions not working
- DynHUD: TelemetryInfo.mLapDistance is zeroed before crossing S/F line in a race session; Fixed NPE in LaptimesRecorder
- Further tweaking to AI behavior to tone down aggression in close racing conditions (does not apply to mod cars or tracks unless these use the same AIW values)
- Corrected AI qualifying performance in several tracks (were missing the ratio parameter that makes AI slightly faster in qualify)
- VIR: Tweaked road spec and changed event dates, updated skies accordingly
- Spielberg (all versions): Shot down misplaced birds
- Boxer Cup: LOD optimization; corrected skin alpha channels; calibrated AI performance; tweaked default Setup & tire physics
- F-Extreme: Fixed bug with DRS flap opening not being visible; Fixed visibility of driver arms in T-Cam; Corrected wheel mount position & RPM leds; Set minimal weight to 702kg as per 2015 rules
- adjusted weight distribution & tire physics
- -Reiza: Adjusted tire physics; Corrected wheel mount position & RPM LEDs
- F-V10: Adjusted traction control scale levels
- F-3: Corrected onboard cameras
- Opalas: Fixed shift light not working
Successor to the studios’ Game Stock Car Extreme title, Automobilista continues Reiza’s efforts of pairing up cars and tracks from Brazil’s most popular racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas and the Mitsubishi Lancer Cup with more international racing content, the addition of which has already started with the recent GSC E updates.
Development of the new title has been funded by Reiza’s successful crowd-funding campaign last summer, allowing the team to go much further than just create new content & features for GSCE but rather create an all-new title to contain all the fresh developments.