Reiza Studios have released another small update for the 1.0.2 release of their Automobilista 2 title.
Unlike the 220.127.116.11 update released earlier this week, this update does not just bring the small changes listed below but also adds some new content as two new layouts from 1975 and 2001 are added to the Silverstone DLC track that was released with the 1.0.2 release.
- Added Silverstone 1975 “No Chicane” layout
- Added Silverstone 2001 National & International layouts
- Silverstone 1991: added missing physical tyre barriers, smoothed segments of curb steps vs surrounding terrain to minimize chances of cars launching over it; added missing start light gantry,
- Silverstone 2001: added start light gantry
- Silverstone 2020: minor art pass, added missing brake markers
- Initial updates to Championship UI design
- Temporarily disabled time acceleration mid-session (may trigger physics issues) until such are resolved
- Adjusted driver animations for Brabham BT26A
- Adjusted driver animations for Ultima GTR Race
Automobilista 2 is available on Steam.