Autodromo Floripa for Formula Truck 2013 – Released
Alex Sawczuk has released his Autodromo Floripa track for Formula Truck 2013.
Originally created for Game Stock Car, Alex has brought this great addon track to the latest Reiza Studio graphics standards that have been introduced with Formula Truck 2013 and Game Stock Car 2013.
The 4.2 kilometer track is located on Florianopolis, an island off the south coast of Brazil. The track is the result of Alex’ 4 Day-track project experiment as Alex designed the track in only a handful of days, from the first steps to a working circuit in game.
Due to assets from Game Stock Car being used, Alex won’t grant permisson for any conversions of this track.
Click Here for the Full Readme
AUTODROMO FLORIPA V1.0 FOR FTRUCK 2013
RELEASE DATE: 18TH NOVEMBER 2013.
• Autodromo Floripa fully updated to 2013 standards
• Adapted to make full use of 2013 shaders and environment lighting settings
• Added 3d Grass Sprites and repainted terrain blending
• Added 3d Characters in pit areas
• Animated Flags
• Sky updated to 2013 style
• Added night lighting in paddock area
AUTODROMO FLORIPA V1.0 FOR FORMULA TRUCK
RELEASE DATE: 2ND APRIL 2013.
• Conversion of Autodromo Floripa from Game Stock Car
• Updated road shader, advertisement mapping and new loading screens.
AUTODROMO FLORIPA V2.0 FOR GSC 2012
RELEASE DATE: 30TH JUNE 2012.
• Autodromo Floripa has been updated to make use of the new shaders included in the Game Stock Car 2012 Update
• New Road, Grass and Gravel Textures and Shaders
• Fixed Curitiba Setup Folder Bug
• Will not work with original Game Stock Car
AUTODROMO FLORIPA V1.0 FOR GAME STOCK CAR
RELEASE DATE: 6TH OCTOBER 2011.
• This track is the product of my ‘build a track quick’ project. The initial intention was a long weekend but it’s ended up being more like a week.
• The track is fantasy but set in the real life location of Florianopolis, which I was lucky enough to visit briefly last year.
• The track has 13 turns and is 4.695km long.
• The terrain is all scratch built, but all buildings and TSOs have been imported from the standard Game Stock Car tracks, and have been tweaked to suit the location.
THANKS GO TO
• Luc Van Camp: Environment Textures
• Bruno Afonseca, Alec Moody: TSOs from Game Stock Car tracks
• Luigi Campastri: Cameras
• It is strictly prohibited to use this track in a commercial situation without prior permission.
• As all the TSOs are from Game Stock Car, permission will not be granted for conversions, sorry.