Assetto Corsa – Update 0.5.3 Released
Following Friday’s release of the fourth Assetto Corsa Early Access Beta update, another little update has been released.
With the 0.5.3 update, Kunos Simulazioni addresses player complaints about the pentalty system during races and improves the newly-added AI alongside other details.
– Removed penalty system in race special events
– Fixed session over leaderboard
– Fixed session result post session
– Added more slipstream
– AI acts less superhuman after collisions
– Replay memory limit slider increased to 500mb
– Added missing skins for BMW M3 grA
– Modifications on collisions boxes of very low cars.
Assetto Corsa users can now update their installation to the newest version via Steam. The Assetto Corsa Early Access Beta is available for purchase, selling for 34,95€.