Kunos Simulazioni has released a new update for the PC version of their Assetto Corsa Competizione title.
The update is now available on Steam and contains the fixes below:
Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.6.3 Changelog
- Fixed excessive exhaust flame probability of the Porsche Cup car.
- Fixed proximity-based auto-hiding of netcars in the pitlane in all sessions and car visibility settings.
- AI: increased AI qualifying pace in traffic scenarios.
- AI: improved ability to attack lapped cars.
- AI: reinstated and improved logic to facilitate lapping.
- AI: better ability to recover from spins that don’t fully block movement.
- Fixed player-filtered highlights focus.
- Fixed savegame mixed content detection.