Kunos Simulazioni has released the next update for the PC version of their Assetto Corsa Competizione title.
Version 1.4 adds new functionality to create special events including a new special events UI and new driver customization features. Furthermore, the update comes with a plenty of physics improvements and other fixes as listed below.
Existing users can update their installation now, anyone who wants to pick up ACC now can still take advantage of the HumbleBundle sale. Anyone still on the fence will get the chance to sample the title for a full weekend on Steam at the end of the month.
Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.4 Changelog
– New special event system allowing the creation and management of special events independently from client updates.
– Adjusted track limit penalty tolerances for straight-away DT and SG penalties.
– Post-time DT and SG conversions revised.
– Fixed crash in the last round of the official IGT championship when playing with the Walkenhorst entry.
– Removed invalid lap message for outlap.
– Brand-new special events page with leaderboard history.
– Brand-new driver customization UI page. Accessible from the Driver page and by pressing on the driver tile in the car showroom when viewing a custom car.
Allows player to customize player outfit and also fictional team mates for Single Player game modes.
Player outfits are also applied in Multiplayer.
– Added rating summary on MP pages.
– Updated track status and weather status indicators to provide a better indication of track conditions and weather forecast.
– Added communication message for track limits without further action.
– Improved automatic Setup UI system.
– Fixed wrong pressures and consequent wrong rod lengths and ride heights when returning to the setup after a long wait in the classification screen.
– Fixed excessive suspension oscillation while performing setup changes.
– Front Aero Variation values are now more stable and reliable.
– Fine tuning of slick tyres wear.
– Fine tuning of slick tyres tearing/graining.
– Fine tuning of wet tyres wear.
– Improvements in Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO suspension.
– Improvements in BMW M6 GT3 aero.
– Fine tuning in Lexus RC-F GT3 aero yaw sensibility.
– Improvements in Bentley GT3 2018 inertia and engine values.
– Improvements in Aston Martin GT3 V8 turbo lag.
– Core engine work.
– Fixed potential hang issue with Thrustmaster wheels.
– Keyboard-controlled gear shift bindings now pass through while using a DirectInput device.
– Fixed missing spark generation on certain cars.
– Re-added opponent sparks to MP gameplay.
– FMod Studio: random offset for exterior idle sounds (removes phase shifting).
– FMod Studio: fixed idle pitch reference for Lexus RC-F.