Kunos Simulazioni has released the newest hot fix for the PC version of their Assetto Corsa Competizione title.
Introducing UI tweaks, minor physics adjustments and graphics for the Fanatec series sponsorship, the update is now available on Steam and contains the fixes below:
Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.7.7 Changelog
- MFD dash display widget now includes shift alert.
- Fixed track/season display in localization.
- Fixed repeating d-pad input in certain situations.
- Brake pad wear indicator threshold increased from 10.0mm to 12.5mm.
- It is advised to replace brakes for the subsequent stint after the indicator is shown.
- Fixed MFD tyre set strategy reevaluation based on event rules.
- Avoid race command cascade for navigation bindings while multiple buttons pressed.
- Fixed in-car FF gain adjustment function not working in some scenarios after car takeover in driver swap races.
- Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT3 cars and track categories (all 2020, unless IGT or BrGT):
- AMR V8 GT3 at EU B2 and D
- BMW M6 GT3 at EU B2
- Bentley Continental GT3 at IGT C
- Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 at EU A, C and D
- Porsche 991II GT3 R at EU B and B2 and IGT D
- McLaren 720S GT3 at EU B, B2, D and IGT C and E
- Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo at EU A, B and B2
- Minor balancing tweaks for the following GT4 cars:
- Ginetta G55 GT4 at BrGT A
- Added Fanatec title sponsorship.
- Added custom windshield banner and replaced the automatic override in generic game modes and MP.