Kunos Simulazioni have released a new update for the Playstation 4 & Xbox One versions of their Assetto Corsa Competizione titles.
The new update addresses several small issues as listed below.
- Stability within the Customisation options
- Auto Saving UI screen shows upon boot
- AutoSave warning added throughout the title
- Career and Championship progress now saves between sessions
- Fixed issues with mid-race progress not saving correctly in all game modes.
- Custom control configs now save correctly
- Fixed a crash when starting an event using the ‘Lamborghini Squadra Corse’ team
- All colors are now accessible from the color palette
- Added options for the user to set dead zones for the throttle and brake pedals